Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, monitor and maintain quality of information in Scoreboard on all assigned projects to ensure it is communicating project details accurately to the team. keep SB information updated timely.
- Work in partnership with the regional sales team and field customer contacts to proactively meet the sales plan.SB orientation training for Sales and new related team member if necessary.
- Determine when, how, and what company resources are to be brought into the sales process.
- Accountable for timely hand-off of sold projects to Order Management team and for providing needed details for their processing of order with manufacturing.
- Act as a communication link with regional sales team and field customer contacts.
- Prepare Sales catalogues/presentations for sales representative.
- Do translation work and aid bid documentation, engineering work.
- Prepare for Sales ISO work.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Over 3 years working experience in JV or foreign-funded company.
Sales background competence or technical knowledge is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Perfect Mandarin, Good command of English, fluent spoken English, CET6.
- Computer experience required, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, project, photoshop helpful Internet knowledge.
计算机经验：Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Photoshop，掌握因特网知识。
- Ownership in attaining performance goals.Self-directed within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Detailed, organized, and results driven with the ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of sales process and public bidding process.
- Understanding of Musco and company business practices.