Arsenal Football Club is no stranger to the benefits offered by an LED lighting system provided by Musco. After installing a state-of-the-art LED system at Emirates Stadium in 2015, the club once again turned to Musco for a lighting solution to conserve energy and provide superior visibility, this time at the Hale End Training Academy.
The installation of the new system at the training academy offers the club a system that reduces energy consumption, minimizes light spilling into the community, and allows the players to track the full trajectory of the ball. The LED system includes:
- Precise Light Control – Customized optics direct light onto the pitch and minimizes glare from shining into the eyes of athletes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Superior Performance – Provides consistent light uniformity across the playing surface, while reducing energy consumption by 42 percent compared to typical 2000-watt metal halide equipment
- Energy Savings – Instant on/off capabilities and dimming controls adjust light power output, further enhancing savings
- Facility Management – Musco’s Control-Link® system provides remote scheduling of the lighting from anywhere with a smartphone app, 24/7 call center, and an easy to use web site
- Industry-Leading Warranty – The system is covered by a 10-year parts and labor warranty backed by a team of technicians, eliminating maintenance costs
Arsenal FC’s Training Academy joins a long list of English Premier League venues to install Musco’s LED lighting solutions. That list includes: AFC Bournemouth’s Vitality Stadium, Middlesbrough FC’s Riverside Stadium, and Burnley FC’s Turf Moor Stadium and training ground.